Welcome! Thank you for your interest in our company and job opportunities.
We offer benefit packages that include:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
We offer positions in:
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. TriEst Irrigation is an Equal Opportunity Employer click here for more information. We are a drug-free work place.
SC/NC Fertilizer Sales/Agronomic Support Representative
TriEst Irrigation is a leading distributor of irrigation and fertilizers for high value crops throughout the Southeast. We work in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Maryland. Our company has also worked on major projects in Africa, the Dominican Republic, Belize and the Caribbean.
We are currently looking for a full-time Fertilizer Sales/Agronomic Support Representative for our Mid-Atlantic division. Applicants need to live in North or South Carolina.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Sales goals of liquid and foliar fertilizers on a division and individual level.
- Sales planning and execution for assigned territory.
- Developing agendas, proposals, and presentations to present the customer.
- Providing sales and agronomic support assistance to customers.
- Customer relationship building and maintaining.
- Entering customer information and sales data into system.
- Being up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques, products, and services.
- Willingness to travel as needed with overnight stays.
- Agricultural degree required.
- Masters degree desired.
- Knowledge of plant nutrition required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in agricultural sales and plant nutrition required.
- CCA license desired.
- MS Office and general computer skills desired.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Organize and self-motivated.